Three reasons why you need to consider to sell your business now – Feb 2021
As a successful business owner, you would like to get the highest price for your business. It won’t happen unless you bring your business to the market at the right time. Three reasons make the current market situation a great time to sell your business now:
Buyers have access to generous funding
Not only the interest rates are at their lowest amounts, but also “Consolidated Appropriation Act 2021” gives a great deal of intensive for business buyers. Six months of skipping in monthly payments and not paying guarantee fees mean tens of thousands of dollars saving for buyers. The only requirement is that they close by the end of September 2021. As selling a business and getting an SBA loan takes several months, if you as a business owner want to use this opportunity, you need to sell your business now! Of course, it just means that you need to start this long process now!
Capital gain taxes are expected to increase
For a million-dollar business, the capital gain tax level is a crucial consideration. As the new administration’s tax policies have made the market believe that the tax levels might increase in the upcoming years, it could be the right decision to sell at current tax levels.
Baby boomers soon will change the market to buyer’s market
The good thing about selling businesses these days is that there is a good chance that you can find several right buyers on every excellent business that comes to the market. If what is expected in the market happens and so many baby boomer businesses come to the market, there will be a great chance that the market turns into a buyer market. If that happens, sellers will need to lower their prices to be able to sell.
Here is how Zoom Business Brokers can help
Someone who has worked thirty to forty years to build a great business deserves to get a great amount of money to have a secure and pleasant retirement time. In Zoom Business Brokers, here is how we do our best to help this happens:
- Using our network of SBA lender partners, we help you understand if you have a business that is SBA approved.
- We provide a Broker Opinion of Value, which helps you understand what would be the most probable selling price for your business if we put it on the market today
- We prepare a great marketing package that provides a great first impression to get the attention of buyers and gives correct and to the point information to the buyers
- We pre-qualify the buyers and make sure that only qualified buyers get access to confidential information of the businesses
- We help prospective buyers to prepare an offer and help you to come up with a counteroffer to get to a mutually agreed offer
- We guide the due diligence process and make sure everything goes smoothly
- We coordinate will all parties of the deal, including but not limited to escrow officers, lawyers, CPAs, etc. and act as a conductor of the sales orchestrate
As we are so confident in what we do, our only payment will be when you get paid! We do all the above and move with you along the way, understanding that if you don’t get to your end goal of selling your business, we won’t get paid!
As the local group of business brokers with years of experience in closing deals in small and medium-size deals, we could help you use this historic opportunity.
Schedule your free consultation here to start: https://zoombusinessbrokers.com/schedule-a-call/
You can read more about Zoom Business Brokers here